Thursday, October 21, 2010

Taco Treat

If I haven't already mentioned it, I love tacos. I had tacos yesterday and tacos today, and could eat tacos tomorrow. Love tacos. (If I could add any more emphasis to that, I would.)

I mentioned this on our personal blog, but I had a really rough day today (starting last night). I was barely able to walk when I woke up and when I was walking, it was really painful. I went for physical therapy twice today, got help from my chiropractor and it turns out I have piriformis problems/sciatica. Yay. Significantly better right now, but still in pain.

All of this to explain that I couldn't move a lot. A was awesome and brought me lunch from Schnipper's. Chicken tacos!


The chicken tacos are 2 corn tortillas filled with grilled chicken, shredded romaine, green onions, pico de gallo, cheddar, guacamole, chipotle dressing and crema.

I love the tacos at Schnipper's. They only had fish tacos in the beginning but then they introduced the chicken tacos. They're both great, but lately, I seem to be getting the chicken more often. The tacos are full of flavor and packed with stuff, so they're filling too. This was the perfect pick-me-up on a rough day. Thanks A!

No comments:

Post a Comment