Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Bounties Pt 2

Pumpkin goodness continues Monday night. M was working late, and we couldn't figure out what to do for dinner. Eventually we decided on Chipotle, and M offered to get it on her way home. I get a phone call seconds after hanging up with her. "Do you want Shake Shack instead? There's no line right now."

See here for what you can't figure out what my answer was.

The burger was good as always, the cheese fries were good as always, and M enjoyed her Second City Bird Dog as always. Today's custard flavor? Pumpkin Pie. Seriously, I love fall so very much.

I Love Fall

The flavor was a lot milder than I was expecting. Good cinnamon and pumpkin spice flavor, but not as sweet. The difference between a less sweet beer vs a less sweet custard is that you'd expect the custard to be sweeter. I like it a lot since I love the pumpkin spice flavor overall, but I was a little disappointed that it was milder in sweetness.

Pumpkin Pie
A's rating: 8.5/10
M's rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment