Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fiesta

I had Pizza by Certe yesterday and catering from Certe today. Funny how that happened.

We had a continuing ed class over lunch and I checked (as I always do) beforehand to see what boring sandwiches we would be getting this time. I was super excited when I saw that we were getting the Mexican catering from Certe. Woohoo! The Mexican and Middle Eastern catering choices from Certe are some of my favorites!


Since there were a lot of people around, I snuck over to an empty area and took a picture of my plate. There's a crunchy ground beef taco topped with tomatoes and a soft chicken fajita taco, along with some refried black beans (at least I think that's what it is), guacamole, corn salad, tomatoes and cheese. Yum. I also had some raspberries and blackberries for dessert, but the Mexican food was far more exciting and I don't have a picture of the fruit.

I love taco bars. Why can't we always have this instead of boring sandwiches?

No comments:

Post a Comment