Monday, November 14, 2011

Craft Beers

The last of the drink-only stands was the craft beers kiosk. This place was mobbed during "drink around the world Saturday" and we didn't even try waiting for a beer. We needed to go on the last day to get the passport stamp but poor A was on antibiotics and couldn't drink any beer. Therefore, it was all up to me.


There were a lot of options for beer, but the one thing I knew was that I was going to get the smallest size.


I ended up (with A's recommendation) picking the Widmer Hefeweizen, which I've had before, and which I like (description below):


Forgot to take a photo of the actual beer, but it just looked like beer. It was refreshing in the heat, but I would have preferred using the stomach space on something else, like more poke from Hawaii. But we got our stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment