Monday, October 31, 2011

Brewer's Collection

Along with our Italian feast, M asked me to go pick out a beer from the Brewer's Collection so we could check that off our list as well. Since I'm the bigger beer fan of the two of us, it made sense for me to go. The Brewer's Collection was situated right next to the German kiosk so it was designed in a similar Bavarian style.

Bavarian Beer Hall Kiosk

I selected the Altenmünster Oktoberfest as I love nice, malty Oktoberfests, and I had been craving one for a while ($6.25):




This wasn't quite as malty as I was expecting. The beer itself was also a little lighter in color than most other Oktoberfest brews I've had. I almost wondered if they gave me something else by mistake. In the end it was crisp and refreshing, but I missed the sweet malt flavor of a good Oktoberfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment