Thursday, October 27, 2011

S'mores

Today's Luna bar (I'm really committing to this series, huh?) was the S'mores bar, described on the website as "marshmallow nuggets swirled with graham crackers, topped with dark chocolate."

Photo source

My first impression was that it looked like a plain granola bar with a layer of chocolate on the bottom:

Side view of the bar

And it was. Nothing about this said s'mores to me. Did it have that same Luna bar taste? Yes, generally, but a little less citrus flavor, which was replaced by chocolate. After all, there had to be some chocolate flavor since chocolate was visible in the bar. But no hint of marshmallows or graham crackers to me, and I don't think it's because I'm sick. It just tasted like any other chocolate granola bar.

My rankings, through day 3:
1. Blueberry bliss
2. S'mores
3. Vanilla almond

No comments:

Post a Comment