Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blueberry Bliss

Another day, another Luna bar. I was prepared for this to taste the same as the other few that I've tried - but I was pleasantly surprised by blueberry bliss!

Photo source

I figured that fruit flavored ones should taste different, but I had previously had the lemon bar which tasted the same as all the others with just a hint of tangy lemon flavor. This one, I am happy to say, tasted like blueberries (at least the way blueberries usually taste when they're in a cereal or granola bar), and, unlike the vanilla almond, I would be able to guess the flavor!

My first hint was the look of the bar:

Sorry for the not-so-great webcam pics... it's just easier taking them this way during breakfast

There was a dark blueberry-colored layer on top of the bar, so I was thinking it had to taste somewhat different. So far blueberry bliss has vaulted to the top of my list. Maybe I'll try a chocolate-based one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment