Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea

I usually ignore the caffeine-free tea in my assorted tea box (still working through the "straggler" tea bags and cannot find the big boxes of tea from the move) but today, still trying to get over my illness, I thought the Stash lemon ginger herbal tea sounded like a good idea.
 
I like the Stash brand of tea, especially the chai green tea, the scent of which just makes winter feel cozier.  I couldn't really remember what this tea tasted like, but it was a good blend of citrus, sweetness and ginger.  According to the package, it contains ginger root, lemongrass, lemon flavor, safflower, hibiscus and citric acid.  It's good when you're sick.  I think I have a few more bags left, but may finish them all this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment