Thursday, December 1, 2011

Casablanca

Crisp has been running a bunch of specials lately and this week's special was a sandwich and a drink for $7. That's less than the price of the sandwich alone so I definitely wanted to take advantage of it. I got the Casablanca sandwich with a mint iced tea. This time I got the iced tea semi-sweet (instead of unsweetened) and it was much better than the last Crisp tea experience that I had.


The Casablanca sandwich is the newest handbag sandwich on the menu. Inside the wheat pita pocket there's falafel, babaghanoush, crispy eggplant, mixed greens and Moroccan carrot salad.


The sandwich was good, but it won't be replacing the Africa sandwich as my favorite. The carrot salad was the best part of the toppings but outside of that, I didn't find the flavor combination that extraordinary. It was a good solid sandwich if you like those toppings as ingredients, but I'm going to stick with the Africa (or the Mexican). Those are really, really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment