Friday, December 9, 2011

Second Rochari Breakfast

Our second breakfast at the Rochari was very similar to the first. There were a few hot options, yogurt and a bunch of cold options.

A's breakfast:

My breakfast was basically the same as my breakfast from the first day. I didn't get a croissant, and I got less scrambled egg, but I think that was because they were running out of it by the time we got there. I got another egg over easy, bacon, ham, and another giant bowl of yogurt with honey.





M's breakfast:

Similar to the first breakfast, I didn't find a ton of things to eat at breakfast. I longed for the hot dog pieces, grape leaves and Greek salad from our breakfast in Athens. But, considering breakfast comes complimentary with the hotel stay, I can't complain too much about it! I got another bowl of Greek yogurt with fruit (more apples and bananas), which was good.


I also picked up a piece of wheat toast (nothing special), marbled bread (fine) and about 2 bites of scrambled eggs, as there wasn't much left. I also got 2 of the fruit jams - I think raspberry and apricot - which were really sweet. Once again, the yogurt and fruit was my favorite part of breakfast.


We had one more breakfast at the Rochari before it was on to our next stop. Would tomorrow's breakfast have different options?

No comments:

Post a Comment