Saturday, December 10, 2011

Last Rochari Breakfast

The next morning we had our last breakfast at the Rochari. Most of the breakfast was the same as the other breakfasts we had there.

A got some coffee.


A got the same hot food as the previous days (they didn't really have a lot of variety) - ham, scrambled eggs and eggs over easy - and this time, a slice of chocolate bread.


Also the usual bowl of yogurt with honey.


Like the other days, I didn't find that much to eat for breakfast again. I got a piece of wheat toast and a few bites of scrambled eggs, and picked up a heart-shaped chocolate chip cookie, which was OK.


Either A or I got a bowl of chocolate cereal. We can't remember whether it was one of us or both of us.


I was looking forward to yogurt with fruit, usually my favorite part of breakfast, but we were eating late and they were out of fruit salad. So I got my yogurt with the chocolate cereal. It was OK but better with fruit.


In general, breakfast at the Rochari wasn't bad. There wasn't a lot of variety in the hot, savory options, but it is a free breakfast (well, included in the room rate) so I can't complain too much about it. It did its job. After our last breakfast at the Rochari, we got ready to check out and leave for our next destination, Naxos. We couldn't wait to see what breakfast at our Naxos hotel would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment