Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Roma for Free

Today brought another free lunch opportunity thanks to LevelUp. Just like last month's free lunch from Bian Dang, there was a $10 credit for lunch and all you had to do was pay with the app at any one of the Guy & Gallard outlets. I have passed Guy & Gallard many times, but never tried it since I had always thought they were expensive.


I got a panini ($6.50) and a cranberry lemonade ($2.75), so after tax, I ended up paying 7 cents for lunch. That works for me! $6.50 for a panini actually isn't that bad either. Much more reasonable than I thought their prices were. The branch of G&G that I went to for lunch didn't have the pasta stations or other options like the one A went to, so I think I would go to that one next time.


I got the Roma panini, which was a panini stuffed with grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella, red onions and fresh cilantro chipotle sauce. Unlike Europa, which sticks their paninis (sorry, pressatas) into a quick-baking oven, G&G put the panini on an actual panini grill for awhile before giving it to me.


The panini was really good. There were a lot of onions and they were a little sharp, so if you don't like onions, you might want to avoid the Roma. I, however, love onions, cilantro and chipotle sauces, so I really liked the flavor of the panini. I would get this again. I would not get a drink though. $2.75 for drinks is too much!

Very thankful for the LevelUp app as I have now gotten 2 lunches for free (7 cents, but basically free). Awesome deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment