Friday, December 2, 2011

The Goody's Restaurant Is Now Open

As our boat ride from Athens to Mykonos continued we got a little hungrier. We kept hearing chimes about the Goody's restaurant being open so we decided to get a snack. Goody's is a Greek fast food chain that has expanded to some of its neighboring countries as well. The choice of food was up to me so I got a burger combo.

Golden Burger Combo

One thing I like about Europe is that, not only do they have Diet Coke (Coke Light), but they also serve Coke Zero pretty much everywhere. It's pretty nice since they have options for diet drinkers unlike here in the US.

Fries

From what I recall, the fries were nothing special. It could have been the fact that they were made on a boat, but who knows. Overall, they were just uninspiring.

Golden Burger

The Golden Burger is a burger patty with lettuce, tomato, mayo, bacon, and two types of cheese. I don't remember what kind of cheese was the sliced cheese, but it was grated parmesan on top as well along with a soft wheat roll. I remember the burger being very soft as well, but I can't recall much else. It was a decent fast food burger but not much to write home about. I would get another one if we went back to Greece, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment