Saturday, January 12, 2013

Potbelly Cole Slaw

The other day I met my mom for lunch at Potbelly where we enjoyed some turkey and provolone toasted sandwiches.


We also shared a cole slaw, which I mentioned in October as the only side salad at Potbelly that I hadn't yet tried.


Potbelly's cole slaw has a lot of celery salt (it's a dominating flavor) and the pieces of cabbage are really crisp.  There are also little carrot bits mixed in. I don't usually prefer cole slaw (although it is the healthiest of the big 3 side salads, much healthier than potato and macaroni salads) but this one was pretty good.  I think it would come in second in my Potbelly side salad ranking, after potato salad, but before tomato/cucumber and macaroni.

And no matter how healthy or unhealthy any of these side salads are, they are so much healthier than my beloved sugar cookies...

No comments:

Post a Comment