Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kebab Cobb

Another healthy lunch, another Chop't salad. This time I got the kebab cobb, the first non-seasonal salad I've gotten from Chop't.

Looks like an ordinary salad, but it was tasty and had much more "stuff" than the picture shows

The kebab cobb consists of Freebird grilled chicken, feta cheese, red onion, peppers and pita chips (I substituted chickpeas), with romaine lettuce.  The recommended dressings are the spa Greek yogurt tzatziki or the red wine vinaigrette.  I went with the spa tzatziki but they ran out before we could finish adding to the salad (it was a late lunch) so I got some Mexican Goddess on the side, since Mexican Goddess dressing makes everything better. (Seriously, it does.)  I'm a big fan of Greek salads and this was fresh, clean and healthy.

I was at a different Chop't from my usual location because this location (East 40th Street) was running a special LevelUp promotion, which they are using instead of their loyalty cards. I love LevelUp, but it's somewhat disconnected running that at the same time there is an existing loyalty card for the other locations. Unless you exclusively go to this location, it's going to take a lot longer to earn that free salad.  Anyway, the kebab cobb was good. I wonder what I should try next!

No comments:

Post a Comment