Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Chop't Po' Boy

I was looking for a light(er) lunch today after having my free hot dog, so I headed over to Chop't where I tried their Po' Boy salad for the first time.


The Po' Boy salad consists of romaine lettuce with FreeBird panko fried chicken, tomatoes, red onions and white cheddar cheese.  They recommend Tex-Mex Ranch dressing; I tried the spa version, but it was a little smokier than I was looking for, so I got my favorite Mexican Goddess dressing instead.


This was a great salad, one of the tastiest ones I have gotten at Chop't.  Much of that is probably due to the fried chicken and the cheddar cheese, both of which were so flavorful.  Add in juicy tomatoes, crunchy red onions and lots of greens, and you've got a winning salad combination. I'm glad this classic combination is always on the menu. I can see myself ordering this a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment