Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Custard Calendar

The September custard calendar at Shake Shack is up! (I was pleasantly surprised to see it up before 10 am, since sometimes it's not even up at 11.) I think at some point we are going to have to do a "custard summary" because I can't remember what we've had or whether we liked them (and we didn't blog about all of them either, which isn't helpful).  I was hoping to see a repeat of blueberry coffee cake custard since that was my favorite last month and we only got to have it once, but no luck.
 
Today is thin mint, which I'm pretty sure we've had before, but can't remember if we liked it or if I'm confusing it with mint chocolate chip.  I also can't remember if we had cinnamon spice or red velvet cake, but I think we might have.  I think red velvet cake actually had red velvet cake mixed in, which means I have to go back on a Saturday since cake-mixed custards seem to be some of my favorites. I'm pretty sure we haven't had chocolate banana, figs and honey, coffee and donuts, or pb&j. 
 
What will we try this month?  We'll see... but we really have to start blogging about them or we won't remember which ones were good!  Which one(s) most interest(s) you?

No comments:

Post a Comment