Monday, September 26, 2011

Eat Here Now Now Eat Here

I'm not sure why I thought Eat Here Now Now Eat Here was a sandwich cart. The cart, which is usually near the High Line, was nominated for Rookie of the Year and served up tacos and a breakfast burrito.


We got there pretty late in the day (our next to last stop) so there were just some tacos on the counter. I had been hoping to try a fish taco but all I saw were a few pork ones.


It was OK. Reading about them online now, it seems that their tortillas are supposed to be good, but I found it really dry and not as good as the tortillas on the other tacos at the Vendys. Maybe it was because of the nature of the event and would be better freshly made from the cart. The insides of the taco were also just OK and nothing extraordinary. A was full so he didn't try this.

I would give the cart another try if we came across it in our travels. I think a freshly made taco might be better than the ones that were sitting out for a bit, and I think I would like a fish taco better than pork. Also, I loved the yearbook nature of their menu board. Another reason for another try!

No comments:

Post a Comment