Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Four Dollar Taco

I have mentioned before that I have a taco addiction. Tonight I ordered dinner from Film Center Cafe for the first time and saw as an appetizer "taco." They described it as a hard shelled taco with meat, lettuce and sour cream. For $3.95, I wasn't sure if they meant one taco but apparently they did:


One taco and lots of lettuce. I will say that I was impressed that the hard shell of the taco was not soggy and did not crack while I was eating it despite the delivery time. (Although -- is that good? What is it made of if it doesn't get soggy? Hmm.) But the chicken mixture inside was just OK.

I guess maybe the taco costs $4 because it comes with guacamole?


I liked the guacamole; it had a lot of good flavor. That guacamole looks large but it's really in a small plastic container the size of a soy sauce dipping container. So, it's not very big. It's smaller than the Chipotle guacamole side. But guacamole is never cheap so maybe that's why one taco cost four dollars?

No comments:

Post a Comment