Tuesday, March 1, 2011

National Pancake Day

According to IHOP, today is National Pancake Day. So, happy National Pancake Day! In honor of the holiday, I think it's time to finally get back to trip blogging and make the next post about Pancakes! Amsterdam, a spot we love (and which, if we went once more during our trip, I would have become mayor on foursquare). It's been almost 6 months since our trip and we're still not done! Conveniently, Pancakes! Amsterdam also happens to be the next post in the trip recaps, so it's perfect. Go enjoy some pancakes! I don't have any planned for today but I really could go for some poffertjes.

Edited to add: I wrote this at work before I stayed late working. Pancakes! Amsterdam will be the next post I write from home. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment