Saturday, January 28, 2017

3 Cheese Wafers

Product name: 3 Cheese Wafers

Price: $0.99 for a 3.5 oz bag


M's quick review: I thought these wafers were okay. They were really thin and light, kind of paper thin, and I expected them to have a little more substance, more like the texture of a wafer cookie but tasting like cheese. There were three cheeses - cheddar, parmesan, mozzarella - so the flavor was good, but I didn't love the texture.
Buy again? Not for me. They were okay, but I like other snacks better.


A's quick review: I definitely liked these more than M. I liked the mildly styrofoam-ish texture to these crackers, and I liked the subtle hint of cheese that I got from each one. Sure, they weren't the best crackers/snacks that Trader Joe's has to offer, but I certainly enjoyed them.
Buy again? Probably not. I wouldn't say no to them, but there are so many good options at Trader Joe's for snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment