Thursday, November 8, 2012

Crazy Corn is Crazy Good

I intended to try the crazy corn soup at Hale and Hearty last week like A did, but I made 4 visits and wasn't able to get a cup of it.  Finally I did today and I am 100% in agreement with A's review (if you didn't read it, go here now).  This crazy corn soup is ridiculously good, and the pepper jack corn bread it comes with completes a really good lunch.


Even better, I got it for free because I finished my bean card (10 visits) on my last visit which rewarded me with a free medium soup today.  What better time to use it than the Chef Series? (So don't forget to pick up or bring your bean card!)

The soup is only around through the weekend, so if you want to try it (and we highly recommend it), go soon! I may go again tomorrow since there's only a couple more chances before it's gone.  It's that good.  Excellent job Chef Burke.

No comments:

Post a Comment