Monday, April 30, 2012

April Custard Recaps

Another month of Shake Shack custards done.  We have now tried and blogged about everything offered for April except for the Sunday custard, strawberry blonde.  Today was the last Sunday of the month but between being full and pushing hard to finish our moving, we didn't have time to make it to Shake Shack to try it.  I had planned on going to pick up a "victory custard" if we finished moving before midnight but we didn't finish until 12:30 am.  Looking at my personal google results, it does look like we tried this last year in May but by the time I uploaded those photos I couldn't remember if we liked it or not.  If the pattern holds, it will show up again sometime (I hope).

If you missed one of the April custard reviews, here they are:

Monday - orange rhubarb meringue
Tuesday - honey roasted peanut
Wednesday - malted marshmallow milk chocolate
Thursday - fromage blanc raspberry swirl
Friday - red velvet (from January)
Saturday - boston cream pie

If I could only pick one custard from the bunch to have again, I think I would pick boston cream pie.  A would pick fromage blanc raspberry swirl.  Lucky for us these have come up before and hopefully will come up in the rotation again!

Next time strawberry blonde comes around, we will do our best to try it and write about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment