Friday, April 13, 2012

Fromage Blanc Raspberry Swirl

The Thursday custard this month is fromage blanc raspberry swirl. We think we tried this one before, but since we never blogged about it, we decided to try it again.


M's thoughts:
The first spoonful of this had a strong cheesecake-type flavor. It was like a cheesecake with raspberry sauce. Like most of the Shake Shack custards, this one had a milder flavor after the first bite, so after that, I mostly tasted the raspberry sauce which was swirled in throughout the custard. It was nice and sweet and since I like raspberry sauce, I liked the custard.

A's thoughts:
This tasted like a nice cheesecake with a raspberry syrup mixed in. As I like cheesecake, I liked this custard. It was simple and to the point. If you like cheesecake, and more specifically raspberry cheesecake, you'll most likely like this custard.

Fromage Blanc Raspberry Swirl
A's rating: 8/10
M's rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment