Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Disappointment

M and I have ordered from Meze Grill before with no problems. They were always fast, and they were always loaded and fulfilling. With this knowledge in hand I ordered from them for dinner since I wanted to stay off my foot as much as possible.

The delivery time said 30-45 minutes, but it was still fairly early in the evening so I wasn't too concerned. 30 minutes turned into 45 minutes. 45 minutes ended up being 55 minutes. Hmmm... maybe the guy got held up at an office as I have seen while waiting for M. Can you imagine that some of these people let the delivery people wait in the lobby for 10-15 minutes sometimes after constant phone calls asking if they're coming down? That's messed up. Anyway, I gave the delivery guy the benefit of the doubt since I know these things happen.

What I was not thrilled with was the food when I actually got it out of the bag.

For reference, here is what I got previously:


Nice and full, packed with flavor!

Instead, I was met with this...

Ummmm... where's the rest of my food?

Seriously, it's like an inch of space or more that's just empty...

So, I ate my dinner in about 5 minutes since it was so empty. Definitely not worth the money paid this time around, and they also have not responded to my angry tweet (though they have only tweeted 23 times or so in total). Regardless, late delivery + minimal food = angry A >:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment