Saturday, July 14, 2012

Patriotic Pops

Earlier this week, USA Network gave out free "patriotic pops" to promote their new show Political Animals.  I had already heard great things about it and had planned to check the show out anyway, but wasn't going to turn down a free popsicle promotion!

\

The patriotic pops were basically rocket pops but not in a rocket shape.  It tasted like cherry, lemon and berry (maybe blue raspberry?) flavors.  We've already established that I like popsicles and I'm a big fan of popsicles with multiple flavors (like the La Newyorkina one I got at the Big Gay Ice Cream Shop and the Trader Joe's rainbow popsicles that I haven't written about but really love). Since it was in danger of melting quickly, I decided to get lunch from a place a little further away than I originally planned so I could finish my popsicle before it melted.  Perfect summer treat.

Thank you USA and Political Animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment