Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Blueberry Lime

The Wednesday custard flavor this month is blueberry lime.


M's thoughts:
I definitely tasted blueberry, and it tasted like it was mixed with something else, but I didn't really taste lime.  The custard wasn't bad but nothing remarkable.  I do think blueberry lime would make a nice sorbet or ice flavor.

A's thoughts:
This was an odd flavor. I thought it was going to be so much different from what it really was. There was a hint of blueberry to the custard itself, but there wasn't very much of any lime. The odd thing about this custard, though, was that it felt like it left a filmy feeling in my mouth as well. It didn't sit well with me, and I really didn't like it that much.

Blueberry Lime
A's rating: 5/10
M's rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment