Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ice Pops

When it feels like 100 degrees out, popsicles are a priority.  Luckily, Clinique has been teaming up with the Sweetery truck yesterday and today to celebrate their Chubby Stick lip color, which meant free ice pops at lunch!  (They have been out all day the past 2 days but I only had a chance to go during lunch today.)

The truck, decorated for Clinique

There were 3 flavors of ice pops - voluptuous violet, oversized orange and chunky cherry.  I was hoping to get violet but when I got to the truck, they were giving out cherry.  Works for me!

Cherry ice pop

The ice pop was good - a little on the watery side so it broke apart and melted quickly, but I'm not sure if that was how it was made or the fact that it was sunny and 96 degrees.  The hardest part for me was getting the ice pop out of its plastic bag so it became even more of a drippy mess.  But it definitely tasted like cherry and it felt so good after trekking through the heat to get there. Luckily we have 4.5 more boxes of ice pops in the freezer at home because I am definitely in a popsicle mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment