Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Coconut Marshmallow

First new custard review in a long time! In the middle of Winter Storm Janus, M stopped by Shake Shack and picked up some of the Tuesday custard flavor - coconut marshmallow.


M's thoughts:
This custard was the flavor of sweet shredded coconut in custard form. I love coconut so I was a fan of this. I didn't get much marshmallow, but (a) coconut is a stronger flavor and (b) I like coconut much more than marshmallows, so I didn't really miss it.

A's thoughts:
This was a really coconut-y custard, and it was really tasty. The custard itself was full of coconut flavor, and the shredded coconut added additional flavor as well as texture. I may not be as big a fan of coconut as M, but I do like it, and this was really good. I didn't taste any marshmallow, though, and I forgot it was coconut marshmallow until I just read the title again.

Coconut Marshmallow
A's rating: 8/10
M's rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment