Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Salty Chocolate Peanut Butter

Tonight was our last chance to pick up salty chocolate peanut butter custard from Shake Shack, so we picked up a cup on the way home even though the wind chills were back to the 30s.


M's thoughts:
The custard was very rich and smooth, and tasted like a creamy Reese's peanut butter cup to me. I thought it was well done but I just wasn't really in the mood for those flavors and thought A would appreciate it more, so I only had a few spoonfuls. Also, I don't mind peanut butter, but I don't love it, so a few spoonfuls of this were enough for me.

A's thoughts:
I am a huge fan of chocolate and peanut butter mixed together. I was really excited to try this custard, and it lived up to my expectations. The peanut butter made this custard so smooth and creamy, almost mousse-like. The chocolate was not extremely sweet, and you could certainly taste the peanut butter. All in all it was a great pairing and certainly one that I would like to get again.

Salty Chocolate Peanut Butter
A's rating: 9/10
M's rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment