Saturday, December 5, 2015

Spicy Tuna Lenwich

After running a few errands on Thanksgiving Eve, I stopped by Lenwich to pick up lunch. Although I was really tempted by my old standby sandwich (since I had a small LevelUp credit to use there), I decided to try something new and went with the spicy tuna sandwich on ciabatta.


The sandwich components were spicy tuna salad, avocado, lettuce, tomato, red onion, carrots, pickled jalapeƱo, and cucumbers. Other than the tuna which was probably primarily flavored with spicy mayo, the rest of the ingredients were pretty healthy. The tuna part reminded me of a spicy tuna dish I've had before, but it's been a week or so now and I still can't place the taste in my memory. I know that doesn't help you whatsoever to figure out what it tastes like, but oh well. It was good.


Overall, I did like the sandwich, even if the second half completely fell apart on me and all the vegetables ended up on the foil after a few bites. The combination of the crisp, fresh vegetables with the spicy tuna salad made for a really light sandwich. I still think the old C1 is better, but I was pretty satisfied with this choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment