Thursday, May 2, 2013

Return to Ambrosia

Third stop on the goodbye tour - Ambrosia, my go-to spot close by the office for Korean food (original review here and follow up post here). Since my last trip there (apparently sometime last year), they have raised most of the prices (by about $1), so sadly now my usual orders push me over $10.


I wanted to get the Korean style fried rice one more time from Ambrosia as part of the goodbye tour because we don't tend to order fried rice on any of our K-town visits since there is much more exciting food to be had. I love the plentiful chopped vegetables, the hint of spiciness (today it was more mild than usual, unfortunately), the fried egg on top, and that it comes with 2 banchan, kimchi and a miso soup. It's a lot of food so it's still a pretty good deal, especially if you're in the area and craving real Korean food.

No comments:

Post a Comment