Monday, May 6, 2013

Key Lime Light & Fit

We did a lot of grocery shopping this weekend and one thing we stocked up on was yogurt. I don't usually get Dannon Light & Fit, but it was on sale (50 cents each), so I picked up two to try. This morning I decided to test out the key lime one.


The yogurt was a pale green shade when I opened it. I hoped that it would be a light citrus flavor and that it would taste like real lime, kind of like the way the Yoplait apple yogurt we tried in Cancun tasted like biting into a green apple.


It did taste like lime, but sadly it was an artificial lime flavor. It was like they were going for key lime pie instead. It was just too unnaturally sweet (kind of like how I felt after trying the Yoplait "dessert" yogurt line). Why can't we get a real fruit flavor instead of all of this artifically sweet stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment