Sunday, February 17, 2013

Korea House

I stopped by Food Gallery 32 the other day for lunch and after much deliberation (because there are so many options), decided to get the japchae from Korea House (formerly Hanok, I'm not sure if anything has changed besides the name).


This is usually a vegetarian dish but you can add meat to it. I wasn't planning to but I also had no cash and didn't notice that the credit card minimum was $8, so I ended up paying more than I originally intended and getting a chicken japchae.


The japchae was pretty good. I always love this dish because the noodles are tasty, it's full of vegetables, and it tastes clean and healthy. This is the first time I've gotten it with chicken, but the chicken added just as much or more flavor than beef usually does.  I was happy with this dish and would venture back to Korea House again.

No comments:

Post a Comment