Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kobeyaki

I had to make another lunch hour visit to Chelsea this week, and this time I decided to try Kobeyaki, a fast casual Japanese joint that serves sushi rolls (from the typical California roll to volcano rolls), bowls (with rice, salad or noodles), burgers, buns, soups, and salads.


Although I was tempted by the spicy tuna burger, I decided to opt for the healthier alternative of a chicken bowl with brown rice.


The chicken bowl consisted of teriyaki grilled chicken mixed with a grilled vegetable combination of edamame, portobello mushrooms, zucchini, onions, scallions and sesame seeds over brown rice.  It was a good size, about the same size as a Chipotle burrito bowl. The bowl was good, a little on the salty side, but hearty and (mostly) healthy.  I'm always looking for different fast casual lunch options, and it would be nice to have something like Kobeyaki up near my area!

No comments:

Post a Comment