Friday, April 8, 2011

Oops

I can't remember the last time I forgot to take a picture of a dish before diving in. There have been occasions where I've been so hungry because lunch was so late that I decided to forgo the picture-taking (and it was something ordinary like chicken nuggets), or times when it would be inappropriate given the situation so I refrained. But, sitting in my office with no one around, I can't remember the last time I just forgot to take a picture. Oops.


Skewered ground chicken from Akdeniz, partially devoured

I had been planning to take a picture but I think I got distracted when, in my klutziness, I accidentally spilled olive oil from my salad all over myself. After cleaning that up, I just started eating, forgetting the picture.

As a compliment to Akdeniz though, I love this dish, so I was probably also just eager to start eating it. It's two long pieces of ground chicken, with peppers and spices mixed in, on top of rice pilaf, with sides of onions, red cabbage and some other veggies. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment