Monday, February 28, 2011

Snowball

What does a snowball taste like?


That was what we wondered when we first saw the February custard list. Snowball? Is it just vanilla ice cream?

Luckily that afternoon someone asked the question on Shake Shack's official facebook page and they answered. Snowball was coconut almond custard topped with shredded coconut. Coconut custard with shredded coconut? Well... that made my day! I love shredded coconut and sweet coconut flavors (like my love for coconut macaroons).

We were only able to get to Shake Shack twice to get snowball custard, but it was my favorite of the month. The coconut and almond combined to make a great tasting custard and I loved the shredded coconut topping. I just wish they threw more shredded coconut on top because inevitably the shredded coconut was gone before you got to the bottom of the custard cup.

Snowball
A's rating: 8/10
M's rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment