Friday, March 11, 2016

Black Raspberry Greek Yogurt

Another day, another Trader Joe's quick review (I have to think of a better name for these short spotlights).


Product: Nonfat black raspberry Greek yogurt

Price: $0.99 for 5.3 ounces

Quick review: Much better than I was expecting it to be, since I find Greek yogurt hit or miss sometimes with the flavors. (Remember the PB&J one?) The Greek yogurt I eat most often is Chobani, because that's what my parents buy cases of from Costco, and this was so much thicker which I liked better. The black raspberry flavor is also really good and not overly sweet. Tastes really natural and not the least bit artificial.


Buy Again? Yes. Greek yogurt isn't cheap, so I don't expect that I'll be loading up on cases of this, but I can definitely see picking this up every so often. Not only would it make a good breakfast again, but it would also be good for snack or even dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment