Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Flight Snacks

We've written about JetBlue here before and it's still one of our favorite airlines. Free snacks, free DirecTV, more legroom than other airlines for the basic economy seat - it's hard to beat that. We had already eaten dinner, but it was a long flight (over 5 hours) so we got several snacks.

I started off with water and cranberry juice, while A got Coke Zero and cranberry juice. We also stocked up on those mini water bottles throughout the flight since it was so dry.


I was sad that they no longer had Fritos as a snack option and that the only Popcorners were kettle flavored (my least favorite), so I settled for some Doritos and mini chocolate chip cookies. Years and years ago, I remember buying cookies like this in Costco sized packs for school snacks. It had been so long that I had forgotten how much I liked them. A got the Terra Blues with a bag of cookies. We really enjoyed the cookies.


JetBlue, please don't ever stop the free snacks. They are much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment