Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lemon Chess

The last custard we tried this month at Shake Shack was lemon chess.


M's thoughts:
The first spoonfuls of this reminded me of the lemon custard you get in the middle of pies or donuts, which I don't really like that much.  After a bit, it started to just taste like lemon creamsicle, and I don't particularly like creamsicles.  If you like those types of flavors, you might like this but it just wasn't for me.

A's thoughts:
I'm going to be honest, I don't remember much about this flavor. That sort of explains my thoughts on this custard, it's forgettable. It was sort of lemon-y, but other than that I can't remember much. Maybe I should have tried it again, but it really wasn't anything special.

Lemon Chess
A's rating: 5/10
M's rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment