Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Meatloaf

Maybe a heavy lunch isn't a good idea on a day you haven't had much sleep.  No, I take that back.  Not "maybe."  It's not.a good idea.  I'm already feeling food coma and it hasn't even been an hour yet.
 
I was out in Jersey for work and on my way back in to the office, I stopped by Peter's Since 1969 to pick up lunch.  We've been there a few times before but it's a bit of a hike from the office for lunch.  I do like having vegetables at lunch though, and that, combined with the fact that it's difficult to go normally, made that my lunch choice.
 
I got the lunch special ($8.95) with meatloaf, okra and rotisserie vegetables (potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions).  It was good, but a lot of food (there was also a corn muffin).  I'm completely stuffed and very, very sleepy.
 
I do love meatloaf though.
 
Now I am going to drink massive amounts of tea to try to stay awake.  Even though caffeine doesn't really keep me awake.  Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment