Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Jerk Chicken Sandwich

Along with my soup for today, I also got one of Hale and Hearty's season sandwiches, Jerk Chicken. The sandwich is described as: "Spicy chicken, housemade Jerk Sauce, roasted red pepper, red onion, sweet pickles and arugula on ciabatta."


There was some definite spice to the chicken, but it wasn't like any jerk seasoning I had ever had before. That doesn't mean it's wrong, I'm certainly no expert when it comes to jerk chicken. The pickles certainly added a mild sweetness and crunch to the sandwich. The roasted red peppers also added a little more sweetness. I didn't really taste the red onions, but I did see them on the sandwich itself. I would get this again, but it definitely hasn't surpassed my top 3 sandwich list.

No comments:

Post a Comment