Monday, March 5, 2012

Jamba Offer

Today we decided to use our Google Offer for Jamba Juice, since it expires at the end of this month. The deal we bought at the end of last year was $5 for $10 worth of smoothies and other Jamba stuff. Since the sixteen size for the all-fruit smoothies is $5, getting 2 all-fruit smoothies was a perfect fit for the offer (and just like the BOGO foursquare offer we previously got at a different branch). A got the peach perfection and I got the pomegranate paradise. We both got the immunity boost. I love that one of the basic boosts comes for free.


We both liked the pomegranate paradise (my usual go-to) better. The combination of pomegranate juice blend, strawberries, mangoes, and peaches works perfectly together, giving a nice sweetness that we both really liked. I haven't been to Jamba Juice in a bit (it can get pricey stopping in for a $5 smoothie every day!) but I used to go multiple times a week for my fruit smoothie fix. So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment