Monday, November 17, 2014

Hazelnut Crunch

After a couple of months off, we finally remembered to get our free Godiva truffle this month (for being a rewards member). It was my turn to pick (although when we skip months, we never remember whose turn it really is), and instead of something seasonal, I was intrigued by hazelnut crunch. I didn't remember seeing it before and we love anything chocolate hazelnut (like Shake Shack's gianduja custard), so we went with that.


According to Godiva's website, it's a new flavor, and if that's true, I hope they keep it because we really liked it. They described it as a "rich, creamy hazelnut praline blended with crunchy hazelnuts and crispies" with a shell of milk chocolate and crunchy nut pieces. It tasted like Nutella mixed with crispies, which is the best combination of ingredients I could ask for. Very happy with this month's truffle choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment