Friday, January 7, 2011

More Wafel Goodness

This isn't the first time I've blogged about Wafels & Dinges. I'm glad they've opted to put a cart near my office building on Thursdays. I was originally thinking of getting a big afternoon snack, but as usual I overdid it after seeing their daily special.

Blueberry Pie Wafel



Liege wafel smothered with spekuloos spread, fresh blueberries, and whipped cream. It was delicious. I was hoping for more blueberries, but that's the most expensive part of the wafel, and I understand that they can't put too many on. The whipped cream was a little bland as well. I'm normally happy when whipped cream isn't too sweet, but this tasted more like cream than sweetened whipped cream. Oh well, I really wasn't going to complain. Like last time, the spekuloos was understated and barely perceptible. The blueberries were sweet and tasty, and I already talked about the whipped cream.

This thing was so big it ended up being my dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment