Monday, August 8, 2016

Mango Yogurt

Wow, it's been ages since we've posted. Guessing part of that is because the time we would normally spend writing, we've instead been playing Pokemon Go. We have so much to catch up on though (as if we didn't already before the game came out), so might as well start now with a review of another flavor of TJ's yogurt.


Product: Nonfat mango Greek yogurt

Price: $0.99 for 5.3 oz


Quick review: I don't know if the mango flavor was new this summer for the mango product invasion or if it was always there, but this was the first time I tried it. I was concerned that it was going to be overly or artificially sweet in flavor, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it wasn't either of those things. The yogurt uses both mango puree and actual mango pieces, so the flavor is natural and fairly mild. I especially liked coming across the pieces of mango, the texture of which reminded me of some of my favorite peach yogurts.

Buy again? Yes, definitely. Hopefully it's not just a summer thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment