Thursday, January 6, 2022

Week 25 - Italian

Choosing an Italian recipe was so hard! I wanted to make something I hadn't made before, and I also didn't really want to make pasta, so after some looking around, I decided on arancini. I found a recipe for air fryer arancini at Cadry's Kitchen, and that sounded like the perfect plan.


The first step was to make the risotto, which I did in the Instant Pot the day before and then refrigerated. Our version was a mushroom and pea risotto. The risotto was formed into balls, rolled in seasoned panko, and then fried up in the air fryer.


We made this over six months ago, and I didn't take any notes, but I think I remember liking this and wondering about all the different variations we could make. Thankful for other people testing these things out in the air fryer so I don't have to deep fry!

No comments:

Post a Comment