Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Petite Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Product name: Petite Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Price: $2.99 for 10 oz box


Quick review: I've liked some of the other yogurt-coated shortbread cookies from TJ's (although thinking about it now, I'm not sure if I've finished those reviews; will have to go look after this!), so when we picked up these petite pumpkin spice cookies during pumpkin season last fall, I was sure we were going to like these too. The cookies are shaped like pumpkins and came in both white and orange varieties (although they tasted the same). The cookies themselves were pumpkin spice shortbread, in addition to the pumpkin pie flavored yogurt coating, and they were just a little bit too sweet all around. They did taste like pumpkin spice, but I think maybe we're just hitting our limit on pumpkin spice these days. Don't like it as much as we used to.


Buy again? Probably not. They were fine, but my standard for cookies these days is, "Would I rather buy these or eat the cookies/almond cake that A makes?" So, in this case, probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment