Sunday, November 25, 2012

Maple Cheesecake

Maple cheesecake was the last flavor of the November batch for us to try.  Month complete!


M's thoughts:
Meh.  This tasted like a combination of rich cheesecake (which I don't really like) and caramel (which I only like in certain circumstances).  I don't eat a lot of maple syrup but maple wasn't the first flavor to come to mind when I ate this.  The caramel-like sweetness was what I got.  I'm ready for tomorrow's chocolate hazelnut again.

A's thoughts:
This flavor was odd. It certainly had cheesecake flavor to it, but there was something else. It didn't taste 100% like maple syrup, though. In fact, I'm not even sure what it was I was tasting. Or perhaps I just don't know what maple flavoring should taste like? I don't know, maybe. In the end this is not a flavor I would rush out to try again.

Maple Cheesecake
A's rating: 4/10
M's rating: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment