Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Figs and Goat Cheese

One new custard that intrigued us this month was the figs & Coach Farms goat cheese custard.  Last year (thanks to Timehop's refreshing of our memories) they had figs and honey, so we were interested to see if we would like this one.


M's thoughts;
I wasn't sure what to expect from this one.  It's been almost 2 weeks now since we had it, and most of what I remember is how thick and how rich it was.  It was a bit hard for me to eat more than a few spoons of it because it was so rich.  I don't really remember much fig flavor, just the thickness and heaviness of the custard.

A's thoughts:
I think I remember faint goat cheese flavor, but I really can't remember. It wasn't very fig-y, though, that much I remember. I don't remember it being very memorable or good. I doubt that we'll ever get it again.

Figs & Coach Farms Goat Cheese
A's rating: 4/10
M's rating: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment